Consolidated air specialist for immediate hire – an expert, fluent and complete understanding of Apollo/Galileo reservation system required, along with a deep comprehension of international net air contracts and the ability to excel in a high paced, high call volume position. The position would be based in Vancouver, full time, from 0800-1600hrs Monday to Friday.
Salary: Commensurate with experience, starting from 50k & 3 weeks holiday per year
**Start Date – Immediate**
Submit your application to: THOMAS@OMEGA-TRAVEL.COM
Korean Air is one of the world’s top 20 airlines. We are currently seeking a global-minded sales representative who will contribute to the success of the sales team and responsible for the mainstream market throughout Canada.
1. About the Job
- Position: Passenger Sales
- Location: Toronto, ON
- Job Type: Contracted Full Time
2. Job Description/Responsibilities
- Develop, promote and sell a broad range of programs
- Responsible for existing accounts including corporate contracts
- Develop new accounts, including corporate contracts
- Monitor, analyze and interpret sales trend
- Job functions include report generation and computer application utilization
- Must be legally authorized to work in Canada without sponsorship
- Able to travel internationally for business and training purposes
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Possess in-depth knowledge of sales quotas and revenue expectation structuring
- Able to take initiative to identify, prioritize, and implement all aspects required for the sales team to meet annual sales targets
4. Preferred Qualification
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or other relevant disciplines
- Minimum 2 years of travel industry experience as a travel agent or sales experience in the airline industry
- Performance/track record of successful sales history
- Discounted airline tickets
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance
- Paid vacation, sick days, and holidays
Kal Tire is Canada’s largest independent tire dealer and one of North America’s largest commercial tire dealers with over 260 Kal Tire retail and commercial stores in Canada, warehouse facilities and 10 retread manufacturing plants. In addition Kal Tire’s Mining Tire Group is a global leader in mining tire service and supply, operating on more than 150 mine sites across 18 countries and five continents. The company employs more than 6,500 team members globally.
Reporting to the Travel Department Manager, the Senior Corporate Travel Consultant will have a thorough knowledge of the computer-based travel reservation systems used by the department and a strong understanding of travel policies.
The Senior Corporate Travel Consultant will provide travel reservation services for worldwide travel for all of Kal Tire’s Team Members. These travel services include Kal Aviation Aircraft, airlines, hotels, rental vehicles, meeting facilities and conference facilities.
- Booking commercial flights, car rentals and hotels using various methods including GDS system.
- Issuing of airline tickets meeting BSP and IATA regulations.
- Booking of hotel rooms, meeting rooms, car rentals, Kal Tire vehicles, catering and shuttle transportation.
- Provide a high level of service to a variety of travelers.
- Manage hotel contracts and relationship with suppliers, including assessing number of properties and brands to ensure that rates are competitive and locations meet the needs of the Kal Tire team.
- Manage rental car contracts and ensure that competitive rates are negotiated based on company volume.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience specializing in a Corporate Travel environment.
- Experience with booking and changing international travel arrangements.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Thorough knowledge of international travel reservations and ticketing requirements.
- A commitment to deliver exceptional customer service.
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills – both verbal and written.
- The ability to work as a team as well as independently and be self-motivated.
- The ability to manage conflicting priorities to ensure team members satisfaction levels are achieved.
- Experience in all administrative areas with demonstrated computer skills in MS Office Programs.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Good understanding of worldwide geography.
- Travel training program, Certified Travel Manager/Consultant (CTM or CTC designation), or equivalent experience.
KAL TIRE AIMS
Must be consistently able to demonstrate the Kal Tire AIMS:
- Earn trust of customers by providing them with quality and value of service and products.
- Work productively, efficiently, and contribute.
- Work towards expansion of the company and maintain competitiveness in the industry.
- Honesty and Integrity.
HOW TO APPLY
Start your journey at Kal Tire by contacting our Vernon Office Recruitment Team or by clicking the email link below!
For more job opportunities, visit travelbestjobs.com